Ordering direct from the designer saves you money and gives you creative freedom.
Prices range from $1900-$3500.
All Stephanie James Couture gowns are truly couture, meaning they are custom made, BY Stephanie, just for you, to your exact measurements, in the good ol’ USA, NOT China. I use only silks and/or real French laces. All gowns can be customized at little to no additional cost. You can do things like add/lengthen sleeves, choose fabric/accent/petticoat colors (petticoats are included and attached), add buttons, make full length, etc.
I know, ordering a gown can be scary; I have refined a process that works REALLY well, so you can order with confidence.
1. Send in your measurements taken by a local alteration expert (you will receive a list of what is needed).
2. I send you a “practice” bodice made from your measurements to be fitted by your alterations expert.
3. Send the bodice back to me with the alterations marked on it and photos of you in it.
4. I cut and sew your gown after I know it will be JUST RIGHT.
5. I ship you the finished dress, and it may only need minor alterations, if any (saving you money yet again).
You can get inspiration from tons of gorgeous Stephanie James Couture brides, MANY of which have ordered their gowns in this way all over the globe.
For more specific pricing, customizing, and ordering information as well as swatch requests, feel free to email through the Contact form.
Vintage inspired, customizable bridal & formal gowns. Hand made in California.